Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Creativity never hurts

Laura has updosed to 6 peanuts. Which is AMAZING and great in many ways. For dosing, it makes things a little more interesting. 1 teaspoon of flavored peanut butter is equivalent to 4 peanuts. 1 teaspoon of creamy jiff peanut butter is equivalent to 5 peanuts. 6 Peanuts? We just have to add 1 peanut to the Jiff or 2 peanuts to the flavored peanut butter. Laura isn't so excited for this. She just REALLY doesn't like to eat peanuts. She doesn't like the idea of having a peanut in her mini pb&j. So...it is time for me to be creative again...  We have tried a few things, but this is her favorite so far...

It is back to the molds and melted chocolate again  :-)

1 teaspoon of peanut butter

This is the CRAZY part. I USED MY CHOPPER TO CHOP PEANUTS!!!!!
I have NEVER let nuts get near this baby. It is SO HARD
to wrap my head around the concept that it is not contaminated or ruined!

 our chopped peanuts!
The tricky part. I had to weigh
out the equivalent of a peanut
And add it to the peanut butter...

Melted Hersheys chocolate chips-the best part!
Stirring it all up is a little tricky, but it works! A little time
in the fridge and we are ready for several days of dosing!
 It isn't her favorite, I won't lie--but it gets those peanuts in!

No comments:

Post a Comment